[RC] Boas - WRSINOSKY

Stephanie:

I, too, really like the Boas, and have tried them on LD's.  IMO they don't work as well as the Epic. The Boas tended to rub after 10 miles or so, sometimes it only takes a few miles for this to happen.  I found no problems riding at higher speeds, as far as balance went.

It seems like once they rub, they will always do so. Then the front of the Boa (tongue area, I guess you'd call it) started rubbing a deep crease in the coronary band. I was on the verge of throwing up my hands and having Ground Control Shoes put on (and this on a horse who has never worn shoes) when Linda from the Barefoot Horse group suggested I retry Easy boots in the form of the new EPIC.

I tried them and am very glad I did so.  These boots are wonderful.  They are easy to get on and off and haven't rubbed my guy (so far so good.)  Doimas is great for testing things.  If he can't break it or remove it, it's pretty much a given that it will hold up for most any horse.

Good luck.