From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Suzi Maiorisi
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 2:41 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; Susan, Princess of Pink
Subject: Re: [RC] Increasing Income

I do medical transcription from home - have done so for the last 5 years and my business is now big enough that I hire 3 people to help me.  Takes a while to grow it, but once the mushroom hits, the income is great, I get to work in my T'shirt and shorts and ride..well, once the new employee is up and running, when I want to.  It's done over the internet on secure sites so I don't even have to leave my house...NO, it's not easy, but work is work and I make a decent living at it...and I burn thru LOTS of computers Smiley emoticon

Suzi who dreams up new shortcuts in her sleep