[RC] Angie's dad - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hello Everyone,

I received an email from Angie saying that she couldn't make it to the BSF ride this past weekend because her dad had a quadruple bypass surgery.  I haven't heard back from her this week, so hope all is well with the family.  Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.  Also, don't forget about Roscoe and Glenda Weeks.

Jody and the Girls....and now one boy, Cash Pony.