RE: [RC] Easyboot Epics cotter pins - Dolores Arste

Couldn't easycare just follow the recommendations of the customers instead of the customer having to modify the darned things.
I can't tell you how many hours I spent modifying easyboots and now it looks like the epics will be the same kind of project. That's why
I'm looking into the Dalmer Clogs. Just pop them on, they stay on and the buckles are flat and don't pop. No rivets to deal with, no cables and no teeth.

Dolores