Fw: Re: [RC] Automatic Waterers - Renie M burnett

Clinton Anderson has one called the  "ritchiefount"  www.ritchiefount.com    The company says it fills quickly, keeps water cooler in summer and warmer in winter, and is very easy to clean.  He is building a new facility in Ohio, where it is very cold. It suposedly needs no electricity and fills without a paddle.  The float mecanism appears to be inside the unit itself.  Also, nothing for a horse to get caught on or break.  A good one to check in to.  r.