Re: [RC] Easyboot Epics - Chrystal

Our Epics for my Arab, did rub on longer  rides (50 miles)but no rubbing on the 25  mile rides. We wrapped his legs with vet wrap at the next ride but didn't get a chance to see if that worked as his gaitor ripped off and we lost it for the ride ( some kind soul did bring it back in later :-)  ) Am planning on trying to ride with it w/out the gaitors, so I don't have to go buy new ones!:-)  My mare is in easyboots and they have never come off, am buying those for the Arab next!

P.S> Whoever sent that recipe for hardening the soles THANK-YOU I have been meaning to ask  on RD for just such a recipe, no $ to build my horses a gravel loafing pen at the moment but I sure would like them to toughen up their feet so I can ride barefoot on gravel!:-) They have been barefoot for 3 years and have no problems with anything but gravel, I will let you know how it works! Any time frame for how long it takes to effectively harden the hooves?