[RC] need help finding person/horse - Kathie Ford

Hi guys, need a little help tracking down a tevis rider who told me his horse was for sale.

If anyone out there knows how I can get in touch with a gentleman named John Matthews, rider #244 at Tevis this year.  He rode a wonderful grey gelding (can't remember the name of his horse) I'd appreciate it.  He was the last finisher at Tevis.  I remember how wonderful this gelding was.

I rode with him a short while up from Lyon Ridge to almost Redstar then separated. Then ran into him after the Sunday awards banquet.  It was then he told me his horse was for sale.

I am interested in that horse for a friend of mine looking for a good endurance horse.

John had told me that on route back to Kansas he was going to drop his gelding off at some gal's place in Colorado to help him sell the gelding.

I don't know for sure, but sounded like this gal also rode Tevis and/or is an endurance rider.  Someone out there may know her as well.

Anyway, any information to contact him regarding his horse would be appreciated.  He was a really nice gelding with a marvelous temperment.

Thanks!
kathie