From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of heidi larson
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 12:10 PM
To: PNER
Cc: * *
Subject: [RC] CRI question

Ok, someone tried explaining this to me once, but I'm not sure exactly how this works with the numbers.  I remember at Renegade Ash had a great CRI, but can't remember the numbers, this time at the Dunes, he was 40/40.  Shouldn't the second number be lower and if it's not, does that indicate something?

thanks - heidi and Ash of the 3' mane