[RC] Movin On Up 50 - firedancefarms

HI all,
Movin On Up 50 is shaping up to be a great ride this year!  The weather is going to be in the mid 80s and the footing is good.  We have changed the 8 mile loop to be off the gravel, and you don't go through the beaver bog!  So I think you will enjoy it even more this year!

The format will be a 17 mile loop, 40 minute hold, 8 mile..trot by..another 8 mile that is a little different than the other one..40 minute hold, and then the 17 again.

Please remember that parking is tight here, so park perpendicular to the pond and remember the trot out goes through camp.  If you want to use electric fencing, use the second area about 200 feet further down the road, otherwise small corrals are ok.   Standard horse camp rules apply:  carry out your own trash, no generators on after 10pm (nights have been in the low 60s).

Please do not send a pre-entry, but e-mail me Tues-Wed to let me know you are coming (or not :(  )

If you would like to volunteer, we' love to have you!

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms