RE: [RC] Cost to riders/AERC fees/the BoD - bobmorris

Angie:

You stated<<<I don't understand how Bob can say we only give
grants when we have too much money, then we give a bunch of
grants and suddenly have not enough money and need to raise
fees. That's a weird deal. When you have "too much money"
(isn't that impossible...like too much fun?) isn't the idea
to spend some of it, then stop before there's "not
enough?">>>

Please slow down and re-read my posting I never even implied
what you are saying. My words were <<<Please be advised that
the Research Grants administered by the AERC are not a
regular part of the business. These grant monies are only
available if there is excess cash flow at the end of the
year. And then, only a part of this excess cash flow is
diverted to research grants.>>>>

I never stated the AERC had too much money! I stated that
only when there are funds in excess of expenses, are any
research grants funded. And that only a portion of the funds
are allocated to research grants. If you do not want any
funds directed towards research then so advise your regional
directors as well as the directors at large. They can then
not approve of the use of AERC funds for such projects.

Bob

Bob Morris
Morris Endurance Enterprises
Boise, ID