[RC] Fw: [NaturalGaiting] NO BOUNCE BRIGADE RAMPAGE - apleg8'n

IF IT DOESN'T FIT, THEN YOU MUST COMMIT!....TO ONE THAT DOES

THIS IS OUR NEW MANTRA LADIES!!
I had to share this one letter with everyone. It is a good one, they all are but this line is now our new mantra.  We could even march on the white house with this one. Now this is something to really burn our bras over. Bruce you be our captain.

IF ONLY, IF ONLY, ONLY, THERE WAS A BRA FOR ACTIVE WOMEN.
WOMEN THAT RIDE HORSES, WOMEN THAT WORK IN COAL MINES,
WOMEN THAT WORK IN FACTORIES;;;;;;;;;MEN PLEASE DESIGN ONE.
ONE THAT SUPPORTS BUT NO DIGGING WIRES, NO STRANGLING
STRAPS, FITS, BUT NOT TO TIGHT, DON'T RIDE UP IN FRONT & REAR, YET DON'T
SHOW NIPPLES THRU A TEE SHIRT. THERE MUST
BE SOME KIND OF COMFORTABLE MATERIAL AND DESIGN FOR THIS. I HAVE SIZES
36,38,40,  B'S, C'S, SOME COMFORT 18 HR. SOME JUST "COMFORT", ALL KINDS,
NONE FIT, NONE, NONE NONE, COMFORTABLE. AND I AM NOT EVEN A BIG WOMAN.
IF IT DOESN'T FIT, THEN YOU MUST COMMITT........TO ONE THAT
DOES.
GLADYS FREEMAN
TUSCALOOSA, AL
205-752-0733

Pet training Horse training Animal health insurance pet
Gaited horse Pet animal Small animal pet supply

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS