Re: [RC] Revenge of the Bras! - apleg8'n

Ya know Heidi, you are really gettin on me nerves girl. The pencil test? And if you stretch it falls out? I hope for both our sakes I don't see you at another ride dammit.

Let me tell you about that stupid pencil test.... Not only could I hold up a number two pencil, I could hold up a dang volkswagon. Hrumph.

amber who did not get a boob job....KARLA!!! if I did, I sure as heck would ask for a dang refund!! And if you still don't believe me, I will show you at the Oregon Dunes and you be the judge. Plus I want to see this vunder bra of yours Karla at Dunes too. This could be a show and tell ride. And if that shyster Heidi shows up we will bury her.

I admittedly have a great deal of sympathy for my over-endowed sisters,
and am eternally greatful that what I've got has stayed sufficiently in
place to not require one of these contraptions for the most part.  Even
here at the half-century mark, I have only in the last few years gotten
to the point of failing the "pencil test"--and even then, if I stretch,
the pencil falls out.

But again, I don't find that trotting is bouncy on a good horse,
either...

Heidi