Re: [RC] [AERCMembersForum] Hurricane evacuation locations list - Chris Paus

Done!

chris

Truman Prevatt <tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have put together a list of people that volunteer to take people and
their horses that need to evacuate from a hurricane. There are locations
all over the South. The list with a description of what is available and
contact information is at http://www.seraonline.org/hurricanerelief.htm

If you want to add your name to this list, there are provisions to do that.

Truman

--

"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. The opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth." Niels Bohr

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/87drlB/TM