Re: [RC] corrector pad - Letstalkhealth

I love my corrector pad, and Len is great at answering ?'s if you have any problems.  He's a very knowlegable guy and has been right on every time I needed advice on back soreness ect, issues.  My horse never gets sore if I ride right and have the corrector pad on correctly, and it's a barrel saddle that I use on an Arabian for endurance.
Lisa
Redmond Or