[RC] Bras and gaited horses! - Sherman

When I was at the finish of a 30 mile run (watching, not participating) I saw that lots of the men wore Band-Aids or tape on sensitive spots to prevent chafing. I supposed a tight fitting  jersey might have the same protective effect.

Kathy

Mel wrote:

I can really identify with all of you gals... I never realized how bad
things were until my brother shot some video of me riding.  I was riding a
fairly smooth paso fino I did't bounce but there is an all over jiggle that
is terribly embarassing.  I know that my Arab mare make my chest hurt if I
ride her for a long time.  She is a 2 bra horse with her pogo stick trot.
All of us chesty folks really do need something that works and doesn't keep
you from breathing properly!