From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sisu West Ranch
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 4:38 PM
To: Mary Ann Spencer; Amber B Fort; Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] We lost New Orlenes

"...Get a grip and learn from your mistakes...."

Why bother? The mantra of the 21st century is that whenever there is an undesired outcome, it must be someone else's fault. Sue them! If a suitable deep pocket can't be identified, the government is your friend and will bail you out.

It is so much easier than taking responsibility and acting like an adult.

Ed

PS. It is my strongly held belief that the government is only sometimes my friend. One corollary to this is that the price of liberty is eternal vigilance.

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

(406) 642-9640