Re: [RC] help name this colt! - rides2far@xxxxxxxx

-- "Dave Heaslett" <heaslett@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Tank" is a great name, one of my favorite Choc Labs is "Tank".

I got two awesome colts this year by my stallion, Corary Szybki. He's built like a TANK. In fact, that's what I've been calling him because he's so sturdy. But that name doesn't really sound all that nice rolling off the tongue.

Are you trying to say that Corary Szybki *does* roll off the tongue? I suggest you name your colt my first pronunciation of your stallion's name. I look at that and see "Coronary Sized Bike". :-)

Angie