Re: [RC] We lost New Orleans - steelsidedown

Ewwwwwwwww....We've become evil this week!  ;-)

Jen
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:39 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] We lost New Orleans

In a message dated 8/30/2005 7:25:33 P.M. Central Standard Time, jlong@xxxxxxxx writes:
Don't be too quick to judge the looters.  From what I hear, most of them are
taking what they need to survive, and they have no way to buy it normally.  I
daresay most of us would do the same if our lives depended on it.
Yeah, I'm sure the ones that looted the jewelry stores on Canal Street really needed that jewelry............mb