[RC] Sasha and bladder infection - Carol Suggs

Thanks to all those at Ridecamp with their suggestions regarding helping one of my 4H kids older horses, Sasha with the re accuring bladder infections (taking her meds).    After they tried every suggestion under the sun to get her to take the medication, they switched to injectable antibiotics and after a week, another sample showed no signs of getting better. She is now in kidney failure.  Its been a tough year for her and the family has decided to put her to rest on Thursday.

Our Fair horse show was last Saturday and due to this mares declining health her owner was not able to show her.  Her last horse show was on August 13th.

We are all extremely sad about this because she is such a kind, beautiful dark buckskin quarter horse mare out of the well known QH stallion, Smoothtown.  Wonderful disposition, great with the kids, she truely will be missed.

Thanks again for all your suggestions.

Carol-Mariposa