Re: [RC] neoprene half chaps - Susan, Princess of Pink

I bought a pair this summer in WY and rode them the last 8-mile loop.  I then rode with them in NM where it was HOT.  55 miles a day for 5 days.  I wear them either over tights or to protect my bare legs when I wear shorts.  I've not experienced any negative effects.  The chaps are holding up well so far (283 endurance miles plus 30+ conditioning miles) and have even been through the washer a couple of times.  We'll see how they do in the colder months.

Paddi <seamstob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had a rider test a pair for me this winter. Alberta cold. (I could not ride this winter because of health issues)
They pilled up fast and she said they did not seem to bew standing up well. The summer here (not near as hot as south) was to hot for them
Paddi

Susan [Young], The Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)