Re: [RC] You won't believe it.... - SandyDSA

I don't know about you guys but I sent a very pointed email to the judge. I for one am sick of everything being the result of a rough childhood, or being poor, or the worst - an "illness" Well, I guess you can't be normal and do such things - or can you?? And WHERE were their PARENTS???? A public beating and humiliation for the lot of them comes to mind. I am just SICKENED, just ready to throw up! These girls are SOOOO lucky they are not anywhere near us cuz I would find them. No one - NO ONE better EVER harm my fam, my horses, dogs, nor any of my friends either. I cannot imagine what depraved mind thinks of such cruelties.