[RC] You won't believe it.... - Jim Holland

This from Rebecca Gimenez, my LAR Instructor. Sometimes I’m ashamed to be a member of the human race.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic

Dear friends -

Thought you ought to see what is going on with animal cruelty here in NC – there is an email contact to send a note to the legal system about how this should be handled – please consider telling them your opinion and letting them know that even people in other STATES are watching.

We hope they will put these 4 GIRLS IN JAIL!!!!!

Thanks,

REBECCA M. GIMENEZ

COMM (910) 907-2134

CELL (864) 367-4222