[RC] FW: *InTheFlowResearch* prayer for Katrina - Dolores Arste

If you resonate with this prayer, please join with me and many others today for the storm system known as Hurricane Katrina. If it doesn't resonate, please join us with your own prayer for this situation. Feel free to pass along.

Surrendered first to Source Light:

"Storm system Katrina is now diminsihed in strength on all levels of it's being. The fuel that has fed this storm system is now peacefully withdrawn. Only love and light are present in this storm system and all non-benefical energy is now given to the Highest Light Intelligence. We are surrounding all forms of life and property with love and light protection as we partner with the Angelic Realm for the highest and best outcome. We surrender all of our thoughts, words and actions unto Source/God and Mother Earth for the highest good of all. It is our will that no harm come to any living thing. We are confident and faithful that right ordered intervention is now taking place, and that all is well."

Amen.

Reference Posts:
"The Creation Room":