[RC] horses eating/peaceful - Kathie Ford

This is a cool thread.  I am also one of those persons who just loves to sit and listen to my horses while they happily munch their meals.  My most favorite time to do this is during their evening meal and after the sun has set.  Sometimes I just go out in the pasture and sit with them while they eat and look up at the multitude of stars shinning down between my beautiful pine trees.  It is a very peaceful time.  Peace, beauty and simplicitiy.  What more could one ask for!

kathie