Re: [RC] Hurricane Katrina - GoldenCMK

In a message dated 08/28/2005 8:46:53 A.M. Central Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
If there is anyone out there who needs a place to go with their horses, I offer my place in Florida.  I know, Florida doesn't seem like the right place to run during hurricane season, but, with this one, I know we're in a safe place (for now).
Good for you Howard. We are closer to Louisiana and we will have room for anyone who wants to move their horses to higher ground. I know several people around here that will make room for as many that need to be moved. We are 40 miles east of Dallas. We also have room in our yard for campers or trailers.

Maria
Kaufman, TX