Sent: 8/25/2005 7:35:06 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Brenderup trailers and 4Runner truck

In a message dated 8/25/2005 1:58:18 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time, dawnsimas67@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

They are not just an idea for small trucks here in the U.S.  They have been around for many decades in other countries.  Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia...all big horse cultures and none of them have Fords and Chevys...

How much different is the hauling in Europe? I can't imagine hauling the mountains/distances  that I haul with a small vehicle and light trailer. Beccy in the Big, Beautiful West