Subject: [RC] Shore to Shore...a must do - Wendy

From: Tracy Blue <mydogwedge@xxxxxxxxx>

I wanted to share with everyone my wonderful experience at the Michigan Shore to Shore ride this year.

Tracy,

The shore to shore is a wonderful ride and would highly recommend to anyone who would like to just take a riding vacation with their horse also.  MTRA (Michigan Trail Riders Association) www.mtra.org hosts rides from May through September going from camp to camp.  Its beautiful country, you’ll meet some wonderful people.  If their doing the east to west ride (shore to shore) you’ll get to take your horse in to Lake Huron & Lake Michigan.  Check out their web-page.