[RC] Girly trucks -- - Laura Hayes

Dabney-  Look into the GMC/Chev Allison transmission, diesel engine.  We have the GMC non dually one ton, but there is also a good 3/4 ton.  We hauled three horses up and down the Big Horns from Sheridan toward Shell, WY (3000 to 9300 feet to 4000 feet in just a few miles) and NEVER touched the brakes.  Automatic transmissions have come a long way- you don't need to struggle and clutch and shift anymore. My truck is superman blue and very girly!!

Laura Hayes
Vine Cliff Farms
Brocton, NY
AERC# 2741