[RC] best saddle pad for ventilation/cooling the back - LAWRENCEC BENNASCONI

 I am using a Wintec dressage saddle, and was wondering what saddle pad would keep my horses back the coolest. I know the Wintecs are bad for holding heat since they are synthetic, but couldn't beat the price on this one. Holding heat is an issue since I use this saddle on my non Arab, and she does not cool as well. I rode for 4 hours today with just a basic cloth square english pad, and had a perfect sweat pattern, so I don't need anything for correcting saddle fit, but would like some thing to help prevent any pressure points that might show up on a really long ride, we are getting ready for our first 50 in two months. I always liked the toklat pads, but would this be the best for keeping my Morgan's back cool?