[RC] Diesel/BioDiesel - Karen Standefer

I’ve been using biodiesel for over a year in my truck and my car.  I get the same gas mileage and performance. I’m using 100% not a blend (although I do have to fill up with diesel when I go on trips).  There is no trouble switching back and forth.  The only issue I’ve had is that when you first switch your vehicle over, if you’re using 100% BD, you’ll want to change the oil filter after the first tank of BD.  It really cleans out the tank and can clog things up.  You can avoid this by using a blend for a while and then switching gradually (just like changing feed for your horse!!)

Karen