Re: [RC] Hello - Chris Paus

We're glad you're here. Pull up a chair and sit a spell! good place to learn. I'm so sorry about your gelding and the troubles with the young mare. I'm sure with your kindness, she will come around.

Oh, sweetie, even on this list, please be careful about giving too much personal information about yourself on line.

Chris

Kelsey Corey <fatponyandpup@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello everyone!

I just joined ridecamp a couple days ago in order to learn more about endurance riding, which I am hoping to eventually do with my filly (she just turned three). I am a sophomore from Rogers High school in Puyallup, WA. I have shown on the "A" system in arabians for the last several years in hunter jumper, huntseat equitation, and trail with my arabian gelding Aero, who had to be put down in May due to a vet error :(    I bought my filly "Ziya" a year ago from a friend. Unfortunately, when she was weaned she was sent to a halter trainer who showed her who was boss a few too many times, so she has an immense dislike & fear for men. Which makes it extremely hard to get her feet trimmed... Anyway, I've always wanted to try endurance, so I figured I'd give it a try with Ziya in a couple years.

-Kelsey Corey
AHA Region 5 Youth Director

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com