[RC] FW: Pacific South Region 100 mile Horse Recognition Program - Steph Teeter

Alison - yes, I'll forward it. (I converted it from html format to text -
doesn't look as pretty, but should work now)

-----Original Message-----
From: Alison Farrin [mailto:Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:35 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Pacific South Region 100 mile Horse Recognition Program

Steph, I keep trying to post this to Ridecamp and it keeps rejecting it as
too big.  I've pared it to almost nothing, but maybe there's something
hiding I can't see.  Can you post it for me?  Thanks!

=========================

Because our region does not have a regional club a couple of us decided to
get together and recognize our region's 100 mile horses through a
recognition program.

For a full copy of the program highlights and a registration form, or If you
have any questions please call or email:
Kim 661 724-0701 or kimfue@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Alison  858 748 6500 x107 or Alison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Basic Requirements for enrollment:
Horse must be owned by an AERC Pacific South Region member
Horse must have an AERC number
Only AERC or FEI sanctioned 100 mile one day rides will count towards 100s
Only endurance miles will count towards mileage requirement - LD miles will
not count
Horses must have completed an AERC ride in the 2005 ride season (Dec 1,
2004-present)
Horses will only receive award for the level they earn while enrolled in the
program but will receive recognition for the level they earned before
enrollment.
Recording cost per horse - $25.00 (check made to Alison Farrin)

To encourage enrollment in the award program the first 10 paid registrations
will receive FREE enrollment and will have their checks sent back to them.

 Please help spread the word to  owners of Pacific South horses and please
feel free to post this information to other endurance lists.  It is about 6
months until the next PS 100 mile ride, 20 Mule Team, so this should give
lots of you plenty of time to get horses ready for the next local 100.  We
are awarding and recognizing horses completing their first 100 and riders
completing their first 100.  20 Mule Team is a great first 100 to shoot for.
Start preparing NOW!!!!

If any of you first timers need information kim has (kimfue@xxxxxxxxxxxx)
some written material from the April 100 mile clinic that can be made
available and there are several experienced 100 mile riders on the So Cal
list that have always been very generous with their time and information.

Kim and Alison

Alison A. Farrin
Innovative Pension Strategy & Design
858-748-6500  x107
858-748-0615 Fax
14251 Danielson St., Poway, Ca 92064

CONFIDENTIAL
This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and
is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly
prohibited. Thank you.