[RC] Places to stay in CO - wendy mancini

    Jersey girls are going west.  Headed for Bryce Canyon XP with my 2 daughters & 2 Quarter Horses.  So far we've found places to stay over all the way but thought it would be nice to hit CO for one night.  Checked with the State Parks & their reply was "There are not many opportunities for horse camping in our State Parks." My reply, "!?!?!?!?!?"
    Does anyone know of a site for overnight along I 76 or I 70 within say 100 miles of the Denver area?
    Please reply to me with specifics. Thanks for any help.
    Wendy Mancini