Fwd: Re: [RC] O-F saddles - Jonni - ebeyrider

This is posted per request from Hillview Farms:

----- Forwarded message from hillview@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----
   Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 18:14:52 -0500
   From: Hill View Farms <hillview@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   O-F saddles - Jonni

Please post for me - thanks.

To answer this person.  I think they ought to speak to a NON-Bias repair
center.  I personally ride 1000 miles a year and put 10,000 miles on my
vehicle.  I RIDE and those who know me and ride with me can vouch for this.
I have NEVER had trouble with what this person is saying.

YES there can be warrantee issues, but very - VERY rarely does it involve
the panel if the panel is properly maintained AND if it is a multi-layer
delrin system.

Also there are NUMEROUS mounted police units that use these saddles on their
police horses.  Those horses are under saddle minimum 8 hours a day!  The
Minneapolis police department is one of them.  If any one wants to call them
and speak to the sergeant they can call me and I will give out their number.

I can see by the return email address and the web site that this author
sells another brand of saddle - which I use to sell years ago and dropped -
for several reasons.

YES - Take Jill and Gary's Carters advice and CHOOSE wisely and get a MONEY
BACK test ride for at least 10-20 days.

It is YOUR money and your horses back. PERIOD.

And as I say, FOR all brands of saddles,  if your saddle fits and your horse
can move freely and is comfortable - and passes a palpation evaluation by
either a veterinarian or certified equine massage sport therapist.  DON'T
change it.  DO NOT fall for FEAR or SCARE tactics that some retailers and
saddle manufacturers use.

~ Cathy Sheets Tauer "Helping one customer at a time"
Add this link to your favorites:  www.american-flex.com
If you want a catalog of Proven Products for Horse and Rider" or to place an
order call, fax and / or email your address. 507-723-5937  or toll free
866-723-5937