[RC] GERA ride photography - cowgirgoof

Hi All,

I will be photographing at the GERA fundraiser ride both Friday and Saturday (also in camp Thursday afternoon).
Look me up if you want any special photos done. I'm now shooting with a high-end digital camera, so I can do some custom stuff for you and put it on a disk within a few days to a week.

Look for the little red Ranger truck with the red topper on it.

See you on the trail,

Becky Siler