Re: [RC] Special Ride Camp Friend/Rocky - Chris Paus

Sandy,

I'm so glad you got something special like that. sure wish someone could package up Rocky and send him to you!

At least you know that people care.

A few years ago when I was having a really really bad time, I was sitting at work and some flowers were delivered to me. It was from an Internet friend from Alaska! We had never met and only chatted casually on a horse board.

Even though I found out who it was and thanked her, she'll never know how much she really brightened my day. so I know how you felt when that package arrived.

chris

sandy rovane <blanketlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
For those of you who aren't familar with Rocky he is the horse that is still lost with all his/mine tack.  Today the UPS truck drove up and had a package for me.  It was brand new Sport Tack water bottle holders.  These were sent by luckypupranch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  What a special person.

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott

Chris Paus
Lake Region SWA  http://lakeregionswa.fws1.com