[RC] Big Horn 100 feedback needed - OTTOWY

Thanks to all that have commented!  I still could use a little more feedback though!

We had a great Big Horn 100 this year and need feedback from anyone that attended saying why they came.  Was it the elevator?  Was it the website?  Was it Tom and Cindy's great stories?

We need your input!

We would also like to know why some of you don't show up.  Any feedback would be helpful.

Ottowy  @ AOL  . com

Patti