[RC] Many Thanks ! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Mary Adams MAHAWA@xxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sometimes it's difficult to find the right words to express what needs to be
said.  Please bare with me as I try.
I was blessed to be at Mahawa's Dancin' Badar's birth, with her throughout her
brief life and right there to tell her how I loved her when she passed away.
Only a love and bond so profound could be this painful.  I can't help but feel
cheated of time with her.  She had even more potential and we had so many
dreams and plans for her.  Yet, I am so very grateful she really did not suffer
and her passing went quickly.  I am left a better person for all we shared!  I
could never have dreamed of such a "connection" and her love for me and our
many memories will remain in my heart always.  She was "one in a lifetime",
irreplaceable, who loved well and was well loved!  It never once occured to me
that she would not outlive me.  However, such as life.  I firmly believe that
her sweet spitit runs wild and free in heaven among the purest and greatest of
company.  She will be waiting for me to follow one day.
Meanwhile, Badar has left me a very special gift of new friends we developed
together, who understand completely my love for her and my pain in losing her.
I really can't thank everybody enough for all their loving support and prayers
and e-mails.  So many "points of light" have come into our lives!  Jan Kennedy
was there right away to console and give support to all involved that day,
though she had so recently lost her own beloved mare, Lacy.  Rob and Judy
Losey's good neighbors, Mr.& Mrs. Peterson, came to me in the woods by golf
cart to sit with me until Rob returned with help. (They were running bear with
dogs in that area that day.)  His other neighbor, Rodney Blair, gave of his
time and tractor returning with Rob to bring Badar from the woods.  Rodney
later helped with his tractor and she was gently laid to rest under a beautiful
cherry tree.  Somehow Nelson (my brother-in-law) managed to make it to me
before Rob got back,  and when we did come out of the woods my sister, Maggie,
and niece, Carrie were arriving too.  Maggie and Nelson feel this loss too, as
Malik, their Arab stallion, was Badar's daddy. They too, had recently gone
through some bad losses.  Yet there they were, steadfast in their love,
understanding and support.  They certainly are one of my very special
blessings.!
Now as for Rob and Judy Losey- I am so very grateful TO them and FOR them!!
They have done so very much!  It's one of those things where you look back and
see how it all progresses and all those special pieces all fit into place and
you just know...
I rec'd many e-mails, some from people I don"t even know, from across the
country!  So many people have made such a difference in how this could've been
to how it actually is.  Thank you each and everyone from the bottom of my
heart!!
I go on now as I know I must.  I rode my niece's Arab Max at Wolverine (Thanks
Jenny!) with Rob on his sweet Annabelle.  I will probably barrow Mirash,
Malik's brother, to work with and ride for a while.  Badar's mom, Dallas (TWH)
is on extended honeymoon with Malik...... At Wolverine, Jenny presented me with
a beautiful dreamcatcher that has a circle moon of braided hair from Badar.  To
all involved in that surprise, that you for such a precious gift...
Thanks again everybody.  Treasure the moment...and ride on...
                                    Mary Adams