[RC] Hey Ridecampers! - Karla Watson

Hey ridecampers!! You helped me with my hydration article, now help me with my 100 mile article. Tips, advice, how you know you are ready, etc. If anyone is from the NW region, please add what 100 mile rides are easy, hard or best for first timers. Thanks!!

I'll email you a copy of the hydration article IF you contributed. Let me know. It was in our newsletter this month.

----------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon/PNER newsletter editor