Re: [RC] Since we are on the subject of water - Cynthia Eyler

I was on a horsecamping trip with a group of people who like to ride long and somewhat fast (gaited horses, mostly).  Some of them told me that they will not let their horses drink out of puddles because they say they know someone who's horse was poisoned by doing so.  When I asked them, "But what if puddles are all there is?" their response was that the horses will just have to wait to drink.

Also found out during the trip that some of them don't hang hay in the trailer when they're traveling -- and it took us five hours to get to the campground!  Why?  Because it makes a mess in the trailer.

Arrrrrrrgh.

Cindy