[RC] my hubby is in a cast too - Debbie L S Kirchner

I do not know how to reply publicly, so sent this privately, anyway, my hubby tripped over a fence and broke his leg in 3 places, had 2 plates and 9 screws put in, the same day he bought a new Foxtrotter, he had 3 weeks of vacation and now is back to work part time at half pay... this SUCKS... I am riding again, he is feeling like you, frustrated and missing the riding...

there is hope, it gets easier, we bought a one crutch, cause his cast is a short one, it at least allows him to move around and use one hand...

he also sits on the lawn mower and hangs out with his new horse... I should have him do the 7 games with him on the ground, but I know he has no patience for that... but you might be able to do that

he gets the cast off in a couple weeks, but then he will get a walking cast I am sure... this has been very LONG so far for both of us.. and I am sure for you too... Good luck...

Debbie in SE MN