Re: [RC] Since we are on the subject of water - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 8/8/2005 6:13:30 PM Central Standard Time, betndez@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Neither has she ever urinated on the trail, on the trailer,
or until she gets back to her paddock.  I

Try riding with other horses...often, when one pees, it triggers the others to pee.  Or if you always ride alone, try getting off and peeing next to her yourself.  I'm not kidding...whe I stop to pee, it gets my geldings to pee every time.  I have to make sure I'm in front of them or well away from them so that I don't get splattered while I'm...ummm...inconvenienced and can't move.

Dawn in East Texas