[RC] Fellow procrastinators planning to enter the Allegany SUAR (NE)? - RISTREE

Hey folks.

As someone who means to download entry forms and means to get them filled out and means to get them in an actual envelope with actual postage, I feel your pain.

However, the Allegany Shut Up and Ride (9/10, NE Region) limits our entries due to space constraints and since there are lots of folks who have told me they are coming from whom I haven't actually RECEIVED an entry form, consider this a friendly nudge.

So please, since I'm already half full, if you have your heart set on coming, please get your entry to me ASAP.

Entries available on line at -- http://www.aerc.org/Calendar/2005ASUAR.pdf

Contrary to the rumors I heard this weekend, I can neither confirm nor deny that Buck Shrader will be making "Tidibowl Bombers", a new cocktail named for its distinctive color, for all those completing and volunteering.  But if you're on the fence about coming to help with P&Rs I bet we can make a deal!  :-)

Thanks.

--Patti Stedman (NY)