Re: [RC] to finish is to win?or not??? - Linda Hedgpeth

Frank wrote:

Maintenance levels of Adequan or Legend under the guise of "making a horse more comfortable" smacks as being in direct opposition to our NO DRUGS or ENHANCEMENTS for the horse in order to "compete".

I have often wondered about this, and thought the same thing.   Why is the use of these products acceptable and the use of some others......say....like products containing yucca, for instance......not allowed?

Linda