[RC] A lameness question - martina keil

Hate to change the subject..well actually maybe I don't.
Anyhow, back to our horses........
I am looking for anyone who has had a horse with lameness that has been isolated to a hoof and can not be diagnosed beyond that...basically that is what I am dealing with.

Started last fall....off to the Equine Clinic we go....$600+ worth of nerve blocks and x-rays showed no navicular or broken bones, but did isolate the source of lameness to below the fetlock.Vet thought it was something in the hoof (tendon or ligament) RX- Rest 6 weeks. I rested her all winter. Started to ride again in spring and she was fine. Time for new shoes and bang.....the minute the new shoe was on she would not put weight on it. Took a nail out and she seemed fine. Two days later, go to ride and she is limping slightly so I give her a month off and she is fine. Ride her for about 3 weeks, leave for a week...come back and she is 3 out of 5 lame on right front trot circle to right...1/5 trot straight....0/5 trot circle to left. Same as before. I I am at a loss. Any help appreciated. Can e-mail me privately if you want and I can also provide more info. Love this horse and cannot bear the thought of not riding her. Thanks. Martina