Re: [RC] KD winning times - Sisu West Ranch

While setting irrigation dams, I had another thought on this issue.  The top TB racing crowd has a reputation for being extremely conservative.  They are the winners so why should they change?  It is possible that when Mr. Ivers' techniques finally reach the top of the sport, then we will see a jump in KD winning speeds.

If the KD crowd is conservative as I think the change will probably require a triple crown win by a horse out of Montana by Cattle Truck, owned and trained by Joe Cowboy Racing LLC.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875