[RC] some on here seem to think their way is the ONLY way - Mary Ann Spencer

Perhaps some who think their way is  the ONLY way can use the delete button.  This has been a DISCUSSION group for quite a while now.  I am noticing 'some' on here think of themselves as the ONLY authority on any given subject and then want to get rid of those who won't totally agree with them.   Doesn't sound like ' AMERICA' to me.  Too many are more than willing to have their freedom of speech while not allowing others freedoms of speech/translation is opinions.

I don't have much time to go thru all the little rebuttals to figure out who was actually rude to whom but some here seem to get away with squelching others.  IMHO.

The idea of this forum has been good and I have been on this site off and on for several years...  Had to stop it when I went to the first rotation of OPERATION IRAQI FREEDOM.  Was gone for over a year and there are times I see too many in USA forgetting freedom is not free.

Now I am not sure why I wade thru the headlines only to see who wants whom kicked off because they are having a 'cat fight' over some minute detail.    SAY you disagree and forget it.  This is not a science textbook.  Oh, by the way there was a time when doctors refused to wash their hands.  It had to be proven to them that it was a cause of the spread of infection.  SCIENCE has to be updated.  If it is squelched, it can't be updated.

POLITENESS is NEVER out of style.  mas