Re: [RC] Pulling weight - Carol Suggs

Do tell us...how is the rig and how is  "screw loose"...did everyone weather
the wreck?

Sounds like the emergency brake didn't do its job and if the truck was out
of gear and with an 800 pound horse pulling on it,  makes sense that it
would move...

Maybe buy a tie blocker ring for "screw loose" ?   It is my opinion (mind
you not based on any scienctific studies or surveys but just my good old gut
opinion) that these would help a horse that pulls back.  But also my opinion
that if you start using the tie blocker ring that you should ALWAYS use it.
For those that are unfamilair with this item, it secures the horse but if
the horse pulls back it gives a little.  Normally these are used with a 12
foot lead rope.  Horse can keep pulling back until they are at the "end of
their rope" and typically they only pull back a little, get relief and stop.

Carol-Mariposa