Re: [RC] Training techniques for both human and animal/grey area - Bruce Weary DC

I think the horse is definitely the "higher form of being," or at least smarter than most humans.
Consider the following:
  1) The horse always see to it that he gets plenty of fiber in his diet.
  2)  You can take a horse ten miles from home, turn him loose, and he will always find his way home. My 15 year-old  daughter can't say that.
  3) Every meal my horses eat....................is catered.
  4) I hire someone to clean up after my horses, and they never offer to help pay.
  5) They can poop or pee wherever they want on the planet, and we will stand around and admire the quality of their handiwork. The larger the volume, the more gratified we are. Try that at your next cocktail party. They won't ask you back.
  6) My mare doesn't care if she wears the same shoes, day in and day out, year in and year out. And she doesn't stew over finding a purse to match.
   7)  They don't ever have to exercise, but even in their later years, they are still strong as a horse and can run  a quarter mile in 20 seconds.
   8) They look great naked.
   9)  They get chauffered wherever they go. Usually with all the food in front of them they can eat.
   10)  Sometimes, the ones with the biggest rear-ends are the most popular.
  I rest my case.     Bruce Weary