[RC] CTR - Sherman

Cindy wrote:
(Hmmm, now if I could get my husband that has 90 pounds=
 on me to condition my horse ....)

Ha! I just bought my hubby an endurance saddle so he can do help condition "his" horse for me! And he thinks it was just so I could show him the canyons (:>) Jim's only about 50# heavier than me, but I do think it'll make a difference. Of course, Jim will only do occassional rides on Storm as he has neither the time nor the knees & back for a regular conditioning program.

Kathy